Easier Data Editing
Sometimes people make data entry mistakes. In these cases, Alchemy enables the user to either delete or deselect making the system more forgiving.
- Values from any type of field (radio buttons, dropdowns, date-time…).
- All kinds of dropdown fields (record, process and user references or fields with predefined values), when a value is selected, can be deleted.
- Radio buttons (yes-no field) that have a selected value can be deselected.
- All types of fields on right click have a new option to delete the selected/enered value.
- Resolved an issue not being able to enter date information on task via keyboard.
- Improved behavior on the configuration portal when the identifier of a field is changed, the admin will be able to delete that field if needed.