Workflows in Alchemy are driven by tasks. Tasks communicate:
- Who is working on the active stage of a project
- When that part of a project is done
- More sophisticated information such as how long a task lasted
- When it was started and when completed and how much effort was spent.
To achieve the smoothest flow and help users to finish their work with ease, we are introducing a redesigned My Tasks component inside the Process page called Task Actions.
Task Actions summarize all your active tasks on a given project, displaying it at the bottom of the page - actions to complete the task (thus the active stage) or to enter your effort are just a click away! In case you need more space in the page for data-entering, the Task Actions component can always be collapsed and afterwards expanded again.
This week’s release includes a number of minor improvements:
- Improved loading of larger records up to 50%