This summer we started work on an initiative to make it faster and easier to use Alchemy to get your work done. In previous release notes you can find the project’s objectives and description of earlier work.
To continue, we redesigned the Process Navigation where you see the workflow of a process, records, and tasks. Highlights include that it is
- Reorganized to be easier to scan and find items that are listed there
- Redesigned to improve visual hierarchy and emphasize the most important components on the page including what’s currently in progress
- Collapsable to provide more screen space in the main working area
- Improved the experience of entering effort in the new Task Action component by making the first field automatically in focus, ready to enter the data.
- Resolved an issue with the record popup: to calculate the correct width of the opened record and to prevent flickering in some specific cases.
- Resolved an issue with wrong pattern calculation when changes in one record triggered auto-update of a field in another record.