1. Multiple Formulating Inputs and Scaling
Multiple Formulating Inputs and Scaling
This release makes formulating in Alchemy more powerful.
Users often formulate using weight, although they often switch to other formulating inputs (volume, wt%, etc.). Allowing users to edit all those columns right away can accelerate their process of designing the formulation. Instead of switching back and forth from the Settings modal to adjust each input, users can simply edit all the columns directly.
Additionally, even when formulating using weight, scaling is often done on a different value, such as volume. Providing the ability to define the container volume for mixing can improve the user experience and make the scaling process more intuitive. That is why scaling was never easier - the total of any editable column can be edited directly from the table, and the whole formulation will be scaled to that value. Also, the Scale modal is improved with the option to choose the value you are scaling to.
- Resolved an issue when changing the Weight unit from the Settings modal wasn’t updating the Weight column inside the Formulation table.
- Resolved an issue when material properties inside the Formulation table on the Formulating and Testing Workspace were displayed with a yellow strip.
- Resolved an issue when material specifications weren’t available to pull inside the View.
- Resolved a UI issue when the long names of the matching formulations inside the Scan & Score modal overlapped.
- Resolved an issue when a new Trial could be added even if the previous one was not created, causing the broken Formulating and Testing Workspace.
- Resolved an issue when adding a calculated property to the Formulating and Testing Workspace was causing the Calculations table to look broken.
- Resolved an issue when the Scale modal wasn’t displaying the unit when the Volume was selected.